25/10 - Spontaneous applications - Broaden your job market - Sthlm
Wednesday October 25th at 9am-4pm
Only a fraction of the jobs on the private market are advertised in job portals. Recruiters of today will find candidates through recommendations, network and spontaneous applications.
Welcome to participate in a workshop that will broaden your labor market. You will find out how to do the necessary research and how to make good and effective spontaneous applications.
In order to make a good spontaneous application you need to do a thorough research, which you can do through company web pages, specific info pages and through LinkedIn. The next step is to call the company to get more detailed information. During the call, you will map the recruitment need and how your competence matches company needs. You can also do spontaneous applications to the public sector.
This seminar contains the following:
• Spontaneous application vs. letter of interest. What is what?
• Find companies you didn’t know existed.
• How to find managers to call.
• Clarity about the purpose of the call.
• Courage and curiosity – two important skills.
• How to write script – do a good start and a good disposition of the call.
• How to handle objections - a way to guiding the conversation.
• Decision and how to finish the call.
• Documentation and ways to handle large volumes of information.
The seminar will strengthen your telephone technique as well as give you ways to find out how to find the names of the managers you want to contact.
Please bring your own computer or tablet.
You must have a cv prepared and you must know what jobs you are interested in and what industry you want to work in.
Date and time
Wednesday October 25th at 9am-4pm (no lunch is included)
Regeringsgatan 67 (pin codes will be presented when sign up is completed)
Register at: Mina Sidor Kund...
Lecturer Joakim Muschött
This seminar is in English
Bring your laptop to the seminar