22/3 - LinkedIn in English - Sthlm
March 22nd at 9am-4pm
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network, and by using LinkedIn properly, you can strengthen the professional image of yourself, build networks, find interesting jobs and companies. You can also be found by recruiters and hiring managers and stay up to date with your industry and profession. Your LinkedIn profile is your virtual business card and your current cv.
With a good and searchable LinkedIn profile, you can control what first impression you give on the web. LinkedIn gives you the opportunity to reach over 2.3 million Swedish members and over 300 million users globally.
This seminar contains the following:
• Build your brand using LinkedIn
• Get tips on creating a search optimized LinkedIn profile
• Learn how to become visible to recruiters and future employers
• Learn how to network in a more efficient way a
• What opportunities are there with joining groups?
• How can you use LinkedIn for business intelligence
• How do recruiters use LinkedIn?
You will get the opportunity to work on and improve your LinkedIn profile, get feedback and personal tips.
The goal is to increase your knowledge of LinkedIn and improve your skills in using LinkedIn when you are looking for jobs.
Please bring your own computer or tablet to the seminar.
Date and time
Thursday March 22nd at 9am-4pm (no lunch is included)
Regeringsgatan 67, Stockholm
Apply at Mina Sidor Kund...
Course leader Fredrik Munthe
This seminar is in English
Please bring your laptop or tablet to this seminar
Please be on time for the seminar